The U.S. News and Report 2018 put Canada in the second position in its best country list. Multicultural, picturesque, developed economy and more make Canada one of the best countries to live and work. All you need is a Canadian Visa to make the beautiful country your home and workplace. Here’s what you need to know about how to immigrate to Canada and what are the types of visas that you can apply for.
As there are different types of visas, you need to figure out which one would suit you best and apply accordingly. You can choose either a temporary or a permanent visa.
- Family Sponsorship: Anyone will agree that family is the best thing in the world. Immigration authorities of Canada are constantly helping families to unite in the country. If you or any of your family members is a permanent Canada citizen, you can apply for family sponsorship visa which will enable you to not only live in the country but also study and work.
- Student Visa: Canada offers great opportunities for students via internationally acclaimed universities and courses. There are many schools who take in students from other countries. Obtain a student permit and get a kick-start to your career goals. There are many companies who can help you get a student visa.
- Skilled Worker Immigration: If you are a skilled worker, an exciting opportunity to be a permanent resident of Canada awaits you. There are different criteria such as your work nature, educational qualifications, knowledge of the Canadian official languages and more. If you are applying from Spanish speaking countries and trying to get the required information in your own language, search for “trabajo en canada“ and Find out your options to apply for work visa. You can seek help from visa companies to know more and then apply for skilled worker immigration visa for an amazing work life.
- Tourist Visa: Canada is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. A chance to visit Canada helps you not only to unravel the beauty of nature and culture, but it also helps you to gain an experience of a lifetime. Canada issues tourist visa as well as Electronic Travel Authorization for visitors. Check out which one you will need to explore the picturesque country.
- Business Visa: Canada offers several opportunities for business owners and business management professionals. There are provisions for business owners, managers, investors and entrepreneurs to apply for a permanent resident business visa. There are different steps you need to go through depending upon the nature of your business or profession.
Getting a Canadian Visa is a gateway to an exciting and happy life. Consider taking assistance from Canadian Immigration Counselling Firms such as Siminca so that your visa applying procedure can be easy and convenient. All you have to do is approach them and inform them about the visa you need and they will do the rest work for you.